Funger Lake Outpost
Preparing for your Adventure
Our Funger Lake outpost is rather unique. Located on the North side of the lake, it offers a spectacular view as it is built on a small peninsula, with a view of both sides of the lake. Funger, with a max capacity of 10, will accommodate even the largest groups. This location is also one of our moose hunters' favorite destinations, which ranks near the top of the list in our annual moose harvest.
We have recently made several updates to this location including:
- Air transportation to and from outpost camp.
- Boater Safety Checklist, training, and certificate as required by Canadian law.
- Boat, motor, paddles, bailer, boat seats, cushions, anchor, emergency boat kit, and life jackets.
- Minnow buckets.
- Gas for outboards.
- Propane for cabin and BBQ grill.
- Beds and bunks.
- Radio or satellite phone.
- Ax or saw.
- Cleaning supplies.
- First aid kit.
- BBQ (propane) and fish cooker.
- Drinking water or provision for boiling water for drinking, ice and ice trays.
- Wood stove.
- Refrigerator / freezer.
- Cooking range.
- Dishes, glasses, pots, pans, and utensils.