Keezhik Lake Outpost
Preparing for your Adventure
Thunderhook invites you to fish the best Trophy Walleye, Northern and Brook Trout fishing the far north has to offer. Our remote fly-in outpost camps are located deep within Ontario’s undisturbed wilderness located north of the famous Albany and Attawapiskat Rivers. Each of our quality fly-in outposts lakes are located 110 - 180 miles due north of Armstrong Ontario, Canada. Each remote fishing lake is private and offers a minimum of 12 to over 20 miles of the highest quality of fly-in fishing available. Come experience a truly remote fly-in fishing outpost vacation in a unique area experienced by few anglers and hunters each year. .
Each of our remote outposts are fully equipped cabins. All cabins are well maintained with quality equipment. We take care and consistently service our equipment to make sure it is running smoothly and operating top notch all season through.
- 14 foot Boats - 9.9 or 15 HP Motors / Swivel Seats
- Screened Fish Cleaning House
- Floating Docks
- Satellite Telephones
- 1000 Watt Generators
- Pillows / Mattresses / Linens or Sleeping Bag(must pre-order)
- Hot Showers / Dual Sink / Vanity / All Cooking Hardware
- Gas Lights / Solar Lights / Gas Grill / Gas Fish Cooker
- Fridge / Box Freezer / Stove & Oven / Wood Stove / Firewood