Shabuskwia Island Outpost
Preparing for your Adventure
Looking for a view and great fishing? Our Upper Shab Island outpost is just what nature ordered. Situated on the high banks of a large island on Shabuskwia Lake, this fly-in outpost is a must visit. Enjoy a great view, double-sided sand beach, and a more social atmosphere with the folks staying at our Lower Shab Island location.
Our Lower Shab Island cabin. Situated near water's edge on a double sided sand beach, this facility also has a view that is incredible. Enjoy the social atmosphere of Shab Island with the folks staying at our Upper Shab Island location.
- Air transportation to and from outpost camp.
- Boater Safety Checklist, training, and certificate as required by Canadian law.
- Boat, motor, paddles, bailer, boat seats, cushions, anchor, emergency boat kit, and life jackets.
- Minnow buckets.
- Gas for outboards.
- Propane for cabin and BBQ grill.
- Beds and bunks.
- Radio or satellite phone.
- Ax or saw.
- Cleaning supplies.
- First aid kit.
- BBQ (propane) and fish cooker.
- Drinking water or provision for boiling water for drinking, ice and ice trays.
- Wood stove.
- Refrigerator / freezer.
- Cooking range.
- Dishes, glasses, pots, pans, and utensils.