Moonshine Lake Outpost
Preparing for your Adventure
Thinking of a rustic log cabin with all the amenities of home for your fly-in vacation? Welcome to Moonshine Lake, a large expanse of water spanning several miles, with the added adventure of 3 portage lakes. Moonshine, which is best known for its large Walleye, also has an abundance of Northern Pike. You will find yourself home to a large, cozy, and rustic log cabin which can sleep as many as ten. Also, you will find a fish cleaning house, gazebo, full woodshed, hot and cold running water with shower, Lund boats with Yamaha motors, and all of the gas you can use.
- 4 days / 3nights - $900 per person
- 8 days / 7 nights - $1195 per person
- 10 person capacity / 4 minimum
- Air transportation to and from outpost camp.
- Boater Safety Checklist, training, and certificate as required by Canadian law.
- Boat, motor, paddles, bailer, boat seats, cushions, anchor, emergency boat kit, and life jackets.
- Minnow buckets.
- Gas for outboards.
- Propane for cabin and BBQ grill.
- Beds, bunks, and pillows.
- Radio or satellite phone.
- Ax or saw.
- Toilet paper.
- Cleaning supplies.
- First aid kit.
- BBQ (propane) and fish cooker.
- Drinking water or provision for boiling water for drinking, ice and ice trays.
- Wood stove.
- Refrigerator / freezer.
- Cooking range.
- Dishes, glasses, pots, pans, and utensils.