Ontario Moose Hunts
Exclusive Moose Hunting Opportunities
Hunt one of the worlds most majestic trophies in the heart of Ontario's Wabakimi Wilderness Provincial Park. Yes, we're talking about the massive Canadian Moose. These giants can stand 7-feet tall, reach 1500 pounds, and have an antler spread that breaks the 60-inch mark.
Thunderhook moose hunts take you deep in the Wabakimi wilderness where you'll have virtually exclusive access to over 3-million acres of prime moose hunting country. From our float plane base, you'll fly to your outpost camp where you'll begin your hunt.
Each outpost camp is equipped with a boat, fuel, and the basics you'll need for a successful moose hunt. You can chose to hunt with a guide or go the do it yourself route.
Once you harvest a moose, we'll fly it back to the float plane base and store it in our cooler for the duration of your trip. Along with your hunt, you'll enjoy great fall fishing for walleye, northern pike and lake trout.
When you book your moose hunt with Thunderhook, your tag is guaranteed! No need to put in for a drawing or waiting on lottery results. Just book with us and get ready for the moose hunt of a lifetime.
Moose Hunts Include
- Round-trip flight from the float plane base to the moose hunting area.
- Outpost cabin accommodations during your moose hunt.
- Use of our boats (includes fuel).
- Transportation of your trophy from the moose hunting area to our float plane base.
- Storage of your trophy in our cooler at the float plane base during your stay.
- World class fly in fishing.
Thunderhook Fly Ins Moose Hunting photo gallery.